Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is frost on the INSIDE of our window people. On last week's snow day. Yes, I've heard of weather stripping, but I've never seen this before. My point? I've enjoyed the snow (better that the usual gray slush of Columbus winters) but I'm moving on. I've got early spring on the brain. 3 maple syrup festivals on the calendar over the next month, planning to go out to Stratford and help with spring chores, celebrating Tu B'shvat this weekend. Growing some fresh grass in a knee-high (thanks Stella!) Hey, it's spring in Israel at least.

Other than that I'm burning the proverbial candle at both ends as usual (How does she do it?) but liking everything too much to give anything up. Love the classroom aspect of teaching, but sort of buckling under the logistics, the IT stuff and the endless minor, but critical-to-students decisions. AKA- Is the midterm cumulative? How many pages should the report be? Hell if I know people, I didn't write the damn curriculum, I've barely kept up with reading it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment