Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last night we started watching concert clips on youtube and now we're addicted. Kids wanted to see 6 different versions of James Taylor singing "Carolina." I reccomend the acoustic version he performed with the Dixie Chicks. We also watched/listened to Cat Stevens singing "Morning has Broken." Then we listened to The Indigo Girls remake of "Midnight Train to Georgia," Of course Georgia wanted to hear that over and over again. I was happy to oblige because I'm crazy about that song. We were gathered around the computer again this morning with Stella and Georgia belting out the lyrics to "Fire and Rain" along with JT.

Stella and I went to the eye doctor today. Her Rx has tripled apparently due to all of her reading, so she's getting bifocals! (tee hee) She was so adorable and charming throughout the whole appt. the OD said "Do all of your kids have this much personality?" And, I must say, they do. Trips to the dentist, grocery, wherever, are hugely entertaining. I went crazy and for my own new specs picked out these boxy black frames by JLo with rhinestones on the sides. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment