Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ahhg! I'm gonna go freakin' batty if I can't find my camera soon! Lots of cell phone pictures to send over and post. This week's highlights:

Camping in 30 degree weather

coughing and sneezing (no relation to camping trip :))

Georgia and Scarlett learning their Hebrew names and reading and re-reading their "all about me books"- precious

Wondering how I thought I could work full time and parent 4 turkey-butted kids, but loving it most of the time

Recovery from Jewish holiday-athon-oops the sukkah's still up and all the decorations are wet

Stella studying North Africa-She's so bright and delightful

Zeke walking in to school on his own with his gigantic coat and backpack

Already getting crafty for Thanksgiving and Channukah-2 groovy, trendy, craft fairs this weekend to inspire me

Oh, and more getting to know my GF and her rockin' kid takes the chill off this fall weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment