Sunday, October 4, 2009




Oy I was a terrible photographer last night! New camera, very dark out, and I don't know what to do with most of the buttons. So you'll just have to imagine it...Our sukkah looks more beautiful than ever! and it was so fun decorating it with friends. The past 5 years I've decorated it myself. wobbling on a bench and craning my neck and then had people over to enjoy it. It was so special to decorate it together this year. Then Avram had the idea to connect a bunch of extension cords and take a lamp out to it. It was a warm and cozy little living room for visiting in. Speaking of not reading directions, I tried to wing a recipe for my new soft-serve machine. It tasted good, but had the consistency of water. I have my reading set out for me this week.

We also saw the children's theater production of The Wizard of Oz yesterday. Costumes were phenomenal and Friedlets were precious to watch!

This messy divorce is driving absolutely nutso, but one of my coping techniques is to keep cleaning, organizing, and purging my house...hoping and praying that someday it's MY house, it will be a heck of a lot cleaner, emptier, and more organized. Today's task is emptying, wiping out, and consolidating all the snacks and ingredients in my cupboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment