Saturday, March 21, 2009





I've got the beading bug again-been fooling around with some gifty charms tonight. New bag for spring-The patchwork side was originally a Valentine's day pillow that never got finished. The paper doll side might be my favorite fabric ever. I made my first zippered pouch ever to go with it. It was a no-brainer, but I can't figure out how to line it, even with following the pattern in Bend the Rules. Oh well, it also made a good home for one of my shrinky dink charms. Finally, I copied the exceptionally easy drawstring bag pattern from Lotta Prints back when I had it out from the library and have been wanting to stitch this up ever since. Now I need to think of things I can keep in drawstring bags so I can justify making a zillion of these. 

Made granola from Sweet! this a.m. tastes like crumpled oatmeal cookies...mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment