Sunday, March 15, 2009





Saturday- things warming up so me moved the gluey craftiness outside. Went to 1st bday at Sew to Speak and won a door prize (who, me?). It's this rockin' Lotta Jansdotter book that I've checked out of the library at least 3 times. Relevant, too because I've been thinking a lot about stamping and printing this week. In fact...the bday gift I'm working on for Sew to Speak's owner involves a new foray into fabric stamping. What luck! When we got home I was determined to make envelope covers for some of our throw pillows. The house is in such rough shape I stepped on granola and polly pocket clothes to get to my sewing machine and then made those pillow covers right at the kitchen table. I was a bit too generous with the fabric, not trusting myself to obey the seam allowance, but we're happy with them.

2 comments:

  1. The pics look great with the new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah that was me JAmie

    ReplyDelete