Thursday, March 5, 2009

What are little boys working out that makes this superhero play so critical to their development? 
I'm ready for this quarter of teaching to wrap up so I can regroup. People are making these lists on Facebook of what else they want to do in this life. I can really only think of one thing. I'm aching to homeschool these great kids. I want them to play most of the day, and learn through the play. I love being with them and teaching them. I don't want to rush them. The best quote I've read in the past year is "efficiency is the enemy of childhood." and I can see it every day. 

1 comment:

  1. Eva, although you would be a wonderful homeschooling teacher and I'm super jealous of all the education adventures the kids get to go on with you, Pleeease don't homeschool them. Just a little advice from there concerned and loving aunt Susu. Ps. These adorable pictures get me through my day, I'm so upset I dont get to see you guys until April!

    ReplyDelete