Sunday, May 17, 2009


Chavurah-Palooza 2009
Burr Oak State Park

So fun to have so much fun with people who like the same kind of fun!
we hiked, played, and ate (a tremendous amount in my case)-in and out of the rain
we s'mored and sang
the little ones painted their faces and bodies
and I worshipped the screened porch

On the way back to Columbus we stopped at Slate Run Living Historical Farm where we played with lambs, ducklings, and the stinkiest, fattest swine ever

I loved having packed, like, 5 meals of pre-cut, pre-pared food. It was so great to open the fridge and have all those choices. I felt I was actually  on a trip, not just the orchestrator of kid fun. Here I am attacking a watermelon before the trip. p.s. Dear Costco, I'll never plan a trip without you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment