Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kayaking:
So I did get in the boat. No picture 'cuz I didn't want to get the camera wet. I couldn't see the bottom and I didn't know where we were going or for how long and none of that freaked me out. I don't know why. Apparently some fish jump out of the water and flip around. I didn't expect that.

Self Help:
I finally got it. at least part of it. How to surrender to God's will. What that actually looks like/feels like. I mean, I'm not totally living it yet, but I feel like I know what to do to get there. I get that whenever I think something "should" be some other way than the way it is that I'm second-guessing God and denying reality. That makes me miserable! I also realize that even though I think I might not be able to survive something, the proof that I can is in the fact that I'm right here breathing and putting one foot in front of the other. And I can't know a darned thing about what's going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment