Sunday, May 24, 2009


Starting the day with a little domesticity to keep me grounded. Got this contact paper idea somewhere on the web. Is there any secret to making contact paper lie flat??? Anyhow, I'm going out on a big limb today. Going kayaking with my neighbors. I'm terrified of bodies of water where I can't see the bottom and I'm terrified of most things I've never done before. Trying to confront some of my many fears (thanks Mom!) Heights is WAY WAY down the list. I don't even like the 2nd floor of Polaris Mall. I'm also confronting the fear of not spending my whole kid-less weekend cleaning and organizing. They might come home and I haven't done any of that! That thought doesn't give me heights panic, it's more like anxiety on a low simmer. EEEK. Not surprisingly, I've also been pouring through a stack of self-help books. some good, some better. More on that later. If I really get in the boat I'll take a photo to prove it-

No comments:

Post a Comment